Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Supper Club, Round 2, Week 1; Liz Moreland
"Arizona Should Have Made It To The Tournament Hot Artichoke Dip"

Due to the NCAA Playoffs this upcoming weekend, Liz submitted a great appetizer/dip perfect for a party! We do have some KY fans at our house however!

Ingredients:

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 can drained artichoke hearts
Paprika

Directions/Comments:

This is such a yummy and easy dip to throw together. I wouldn't use anything but mayo with this dish, Miracle Whip just won't do.

It's my "go to" for potlucks and gathering with friends. My Mom has been making this one for cocktail parties for over 25 years!

Set oven to 350. In a bowl mix the cheese and mayo together and set aside. Chop the artichoke hearts, pour the hearts in the bowl with the mayo and cheese, Mix. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish (I use a ceramic tortilla holder because it has a lid and is easy to transport). Sprinkle on the paprika, Bake about 15-20 mins until bubbly. I usually serve it with crackers.

Liz's Artichoke Dip

Carla's Artichoke Dip


Cindy's Artichoke Dip

Cute dish from Target for dip


6 comments:

  1. Liz, you made this dip at a party I attended a few years back. It is so rich and fabulous, I wanted to climb into the bowl...can't wait to make it this weekend for the games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this at Cindy's house last night. I could have eaten the whole thing by myself. :) ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My picture dropped off my phone for some reason but I'm glad I have proof that I made it, ha...thanks for commenting and following, C

      Delete
  3. David and I ate this for dinner. We had a big lunch and just wanted something small. Well, we ended up eating more of it than we thought. I can hardly wait to take it to a party we are going to in a few weeks. Liz, thank you for sharing this with all of us. Just wish we were all together having a cocktail eating this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, of course this dip was amazing...I served it as an appetizer at dinner when we had some friends over (Moody Edits above). It is soooo rich and delicious. And, I bought the cutest little dish to bake it in at Target ($6). I took a great picture and my phone deleted it again, so I will take a picture of the empty dish with the lid on it and everyone will just have to imagine it being in there..ha ha ha...thanks so much, and BTW, UK (my choice after UA) won their game and are in the final game....yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dip was so good, I was the only one who ate it of course...my family doesn't much care for artichokes, but I thought it was delicious. Thanks for another great recipe Liz.

    ReplyDelete