Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Season 2; Week 6; Ashley's Jalapeno Popper Dip

Jalapeno Popper Dip - everyone will ask for your recipe!

Ingredients:

6-8 slices of bacon, diced and cooked crispy
2 8oz cream cheese, softened
4-6 jalapeƱos, chopped and deseeded, The seeds will make it fiery hot!
1 cup mayo
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup mozzarella , shredded
1/4 cup diced green onions

Topping:


1 cup crackers crusted up( I used Ritz)
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 stick of butter, melted


Directions:


Preheat oven to 375, I used my ninja to finely chop all the jalapeƱos. Mixed all ingredients together, except topping. I put it in a round 12" stoneware dish, so it was about an inch of dip. If you use a deep dish you will need to bake it longer..  Mix all your toppings and  sprinkle them on top of your dip. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.. That's it, enjoy with chips or crackers your choice.


Enjoy, Ashley
Mixing The First Layer Ingredients
Before Adding The Topping
Jalapeno Popper Dip Completed!



Liz mixing it up

Liz's Dip
Cindy's Jalapeno Popper Dip


5 comments:

  1. Ashley, I can't wait to try this, I have everything here so that will make it easy...Mike is really looking forward to trying this too! Thanks for coming on board and submitting this dish for us to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to try it too! I'm bringing it to a Family Friday on base this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! It was so yummy! I cooked mine in the stoneware from my Crock Pot and kept it warm in there. We had some left over and used it to top our burgers. Just awesome with a burger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dip was so good that I dipped carrots in it the next couple of days and it was so good. I will make this next year for my Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, we loved, loved this dip! I also made it in a pie plate and that seemed to be just right. The topping was crunchy and flavorful and the dip itself was so creamy and tasty. We put some of it on our baked potatoes last night and of course we've eaten it until it's gone. The flavors seemed to intensify after it sat awhile which was also good. I did not leave in any of the seeds but I'm thinking next time I'll put some in and give it some heat. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, Mike is looking forward to having it for football season.

    ReplyDelete